With innumerable talented marketers available worldwide, the All Star Plumbing introduces its Marketing Scholarship Program. This scholarship is presented to offer financial support to eligible students in the UK, the USA, Australia, and Canada. Most importantly, applicants must be studying a major subject as a full-time or part-time at a recognized university or college in an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
The All Star Plumbing announces its Marketing Scholarship Program that intends to encourage the future generation in the above-mentioned countries to have a booming career in the field of marketing. Students studying in any subject related to advertising, marketing, or digital communications can apply for this scholarship. Our judges will assess the submissions for the passion and talent of the marketing experts.
- Our scholarship selects students who are talented and have pursued at least one full-time year at a college or high school in an accredited university.
- Using this scholarship, students can focus on different aspects like search engines, social networking, and emails to business for lucrative conversions.
- Students need to utilize the tech skills to gain additional money for their tuition fees.
- Winners of this scholarship will interact with experts in the industry to perfect their know-how of Google Analytics, marketing, and other marketing channels.
- Have declared a major in marketing and been accepted to that major.
- Be citizens of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/Australia/ U.S/Canada citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have completed a minimum of 72 credit hours by April 1, 2019 and 84 credits by the start of the fall 2019 semester (registered credits included). A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. Moreover, such a student must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Should have attained 18 years of age at the start of the program.
- Write and submit a research paper on the the topic “What manipulation tactics do brands use to get more customers?” on [email protected]
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave negative impact on your application.
- Every applicant will allow All Star Plumbing & Restoration to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from All Star Plumbing & Restoration.
- Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded every year.
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the All Star Plumbing & Restoration website.
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- All Star Plumbing & Restoration reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th May of every year. We will display the names of the winners on 31st May of every year on our company’s website.