Water and fire can do tremendous damage to your property and to your life in general. Water can cause hazardous mold and mildew. And fire and smoke can destroy and permeate everything in their path. No one deserves that devastation, but it can happen to anyone at any time. When it does, you need all the help you can get. All Star Plumbing & Restoration uses professional grade water extraction to thoroughly remove the moisture from the walls, floors, and air of your home or office. This allows for a safe environment upon your return. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible allowing you to return to your daily routine.
Our Mold & Fire Damage Reconstruction Team
Our professionals are qualified to assess the full extent of the damage done by the mold or fire. We then work as a skilled team to extract all of the water to eliminate the chances of mold and mildew in the air and in the structure. Our goal from that point on is to do all that we can to restore your property to a safe livable environment.
If you allowed a nonprofessional to assist you with restoration, you run the risk of being exposed to the lingering unhealthy smell of smoke, in the case of fire damage. Or, you would be exposed to the potentially fatal danger of mold and mildew. Only a professional has the technology and skills to totally extract the hazards left behind from fire or mold damage. And All Star has a team that is available to assist you 24/7.
Why Choose Us for Your Mold & Fire Damage Restoration?
- We are the Mold & Fire Damage Restoration specialists— helping you quickly return to your routine
- We use Professional Grade Water Extraction Devices — promptly prevents hazardous mold
- We provide Direct Billing to your insurance company — less hassle for you
- Fully Licensed plumbers mean no liability to you
- Customer Satisfaction is our mission — you can count on us to get the job done right the first time
- Discounts for seniors, military/police/fire, and teachers — FREE Estimates to all customers