The worldwide famous company, All Star Plumbing, introduces its human resource scholarship program for undergraduate students to complete a part-time or full-time course in Human Resource in a reputed institution in Canada, the USA, the UK, and Australia. Those who are interested must be currently working in an entry-level exempt or non-exempt role and must hold active involvement in HR-related organizations.
The Human Resource Scholarship program presented by All Star Plumbing is meant to offer financial support to students with leadership qualities, HR skills, and highly dedicated to the field of human resources. This scholarship encourages students and helps them to prepare a lucrative career in the field of HRM. Our expert judges will make a decision based on the involvement of a student in the HR field, essay submissions, and overall personality.
- This scholarship lends support to aspiring as well as current HR professionals.
- Recipients will get a golden chance to interact directly with industry experts from different parts of the world.
- Students can mention about the scholarship earned in their resume as it serves a proof of excellent skills and unmatched dedication possessed by the student in the field of HRM.
- Winners of this scholarship will open up to new career avenues and can even get hired to the top HR companies worldwide.
You are somebody who is :
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the UK, Australia, United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to [email protected] Application submission process is open now.
The All Star Plumbing Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May of every year.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at Email ID
Contacting on call or other emails apart from Email ID can leave negative impact on your application.
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Can human resource departments generate change inside companies?”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: [email protected]
- All applicants agree to allow All Star Plumbing to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from All Star Plumbing Students Scholarship Review Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded only once; however previous applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Recipients should agree to have their photo and award details published on the All Star Plumbing website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified for entering information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- All Star Plumbing reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.